Whole Meal Banana Chia French Toast
This super nutritious brekkie is low in calories, will fill you up and give you TONS of energy!
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 Slice whole meal bread.
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1 teaspoon Restore Micro Sliced Chia.
3-4 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
1 frying pan
- Put egg into mixing bowl and whip the egg.
- Add cinnamon and Restore Sliced Chia
- Stir until fully mixed.
- Add oil to frying pan on medium low heat.
- Dip bread into mixture until completely wet on both sides.
- Put bread into frying pan.
- Cook approximately 1-2 minutes each side.
- When both sides are slightly brown, remove and put onto plate.
- Add honey/jam/syrup/etc as desired