Did you know that spotty bananas are actually much sweeter and more delicious? They are the ABSOLUTE BEST for making smoothies, juices or THIS RECIPE!
This yummy ‘Fruit-Asia’ recipe can be a breakfast meal, snack or a dessert… it’s up to you! Here’s how to make it…
1 – 2
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1/2 Cup of Cooked RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa
1x ripe Banana (spotty is EXCELLENT )
1/2x Cup of Strawberries ( fresh or frozen )
1x Tablespoon of Honey
1x Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup of Your Favourite Fruit Juice
Chopped Mint Leaves
You will also need:
A dessert glass OR wine glass
This recipe requires pre-cooked/CHILLED quinoa. Click here to learn how to cook quinoa.
Want extra nutritious? Extra delicious? Add an extra teaspoon of RESTORE™ Chia for a thicker consistency and extra health!
This recipe goes great with ANY fruit juice so choose your favourite.
We hope you enjoyed this SUPER nutritious, SUPER delicious breakfast/dessert/snack.
For more recipes, click here. Cheers to your health!
1) In a blender, add the banana and strawberries.
2) Next, add the coconut oil and honey.
3) Finally, add your favourite fruit juice and mint leaves.
4) Blend for 10-15 seconds until all the fruits and ingredients are blended together.
5) Get your dessert glass and add as much chilled quinoa as you want.
6) Pour the Fruit-Asia mix over the quinoa until the chilled quinoa is fully covered.
7) Garnish with mint leaves.
8) Grab a spoon and serve. TIME TO ENJOY!!